Sunday, May 3, 2015

☆ AmiAmi Review- giant merch order ☆


Hello, everyone! Well, this is my first official website/merchandise review *GASP*. So, without further adieu, Here is my review for the shopping site AmiAmi ~

Here is all of the items I bought from them. They all arrived in a big box with styrefoam padding, which is very useful for keeping your precious items safe and cozy. ( ´ ▽ ` ) Shipping to the United States usually takes no more than about a week after payment.

~CardCaptor Straps~
cost:4,990 JPY (about 41.52 USD)

The first item(s) I got were a 10pack set of "TINY" CardCaptor Sakura rubber straps. 
I took about ten thousand photos of the box because it was just too cute >3<
Each strap came in it's own individual box, with more adorable pink artwork
Here is the full set of straps, in all of their adorable rubber glory. While the box they came in had the word TINY written all over it, these straps are by no means tiny! They are a good size and very sturdy. 
The only thing I would change about these straps is the fact that they have the dust-plug type of strap instead of the traditional strap. Because I have an iPhone5, it's very awkward to have a character hanging way down below my phone rather than up near the top of my phone.

~UT phone strap~
cost:920 JPY (about 7.65 USD)
The second item I received was a VERY BIG Undertaker phone strap/screen cleaner. It was 11cm long, which is quite big compared to any straps I've seen before! Because it was so long, the plastic was easily bendable, making it kind of hard for it to keep its straight shape.


(back)
I absolutely LOVE the little bow/lace design on the back. It was very pretty and girly (◡‿◡✿) (no offense, Undertaker)

and here is the screen cleaner part~! It is actually pretty hard for a screen cleaner, but the back side is still sort of poofy and soft, and it actually cleaned my phone screen pretty well! I really love the screen cleaner because it looks just like on of Undertaker's lockets, and they used a different image of him than on the strap. 


~CardCaptor  Koedarize figures~
cost: 3,050 JPY (about 25.38 USD)
The third item I received was a 6piece set of CardCaptor Sakura figures by Koadarize! 


CardCaptor items always seem to have the cutest box art


each figure came in its own tiny box. I fell in love with all the adorable artwork on the boxes, and even kept one so I could save it


I find it cute how they are all very square/rectangular >u< They are simple and tiny but very cute. Plus, each figure comes with an alternative face! By removing the hair you can turn the heads around for a different expression.
(example)


~Sakamoto-san plush strap~
cost:1,080 JPY (about 8.99 USD)
Last but not least, I got this plush Sakamoto phone charm! Often times it's rare to find a plush phone strap that has quality detail and proportions, so I consider this little guy a gem. Since he is soft and fuzzy, I've been using him as a screen cleaner as well xD I hope he doesn't mind.

~Ratings~

quality:♥♥♥♥♥
The quality of all of these items was top-notch! All items were authentic and new. I also love how AmiAmi always sends sets of items in their original store display boxes

cost:♥♥♥♥♥
I was exremely happy with the cost of eavh item. AmiAmi usually sells their merchandise for less than what most other sites sell for!

shipping:♥♥♥♥♥
The shipping cost was about average for the size/weight of what I ordered, not too expensive but also not the cheapest. It arrived within a week, so that's always great!

overall:♥♥♥♥♥
Overall I was very pleased with my experience shopping at AmiAmi. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for Japan-only items, or items not sold in the U.S.

~Links~

AmiAmi.com

CardCaptor Sakura TINY straps

Undertaker Strap/screen cleaner

CardCaptor Sakura Koedarize figures

Sakamoto-san plush strap

Thank you for reading this review! 
If you have any suggestions or would like me to review an item, feel free to contact me~!
contact: kittyxxcim@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar