Wednesday, May 6, 2015

☆ YouMe cafe Book of Circus merch review ☆


Hello, everyone! Today I will be sharing with you some anime merchandise that I hold near and dear to my heart (mostly because it was only sold for a limited time):

 My  Undertaker and Grell merch from YouMe Cafe! sold to me by the lovely vvlin91 on tumblr~

When I first heard that both YouMe Cafe and Animate Cafe in Japan were selling these adorable items EXCLUSIVELY at their cafes, my heart sunk like the Campania.  I knew that these items would eventually be popping up on sites like Yahoo!auctions Japan, but for horribly high prices. 
Just when I though all hope was lost, I found vvlin91's blog on tumblr and found out that she had access to YouMe cafe and all of its glorious cafe merch (´▽`ʃƪ) truly a miracle.

Undertaker cafe badge: 20HKD ( 2.58 USD)
The first item I bought was this adorable badge, featuring little Undertaker dressed in a waiter uniform >u< so cute<3 It is a very sturdy badge and is about  4.5 cm in diameter. It's a decent size for a badge, and also very shiny~

Fancy Undertaker charm: 50HKD (6.45 USD)
The second item I bought was this fancy-looking Undertaker charm (for lack of a better word). It is very detailed for its small size, and the little Undertaker face in the center is, again, very shiny~ 

Undertaker and Grell rubber keychains: 50HKD each (6.45 USD)
The last items I bought were the two rubber keychains of Grell and Undertaker! Just like the badge, these keychains are HUGE (which I adore). If I remember correctly, these were only sold at random, meaning you were not able to pick and chose the characters you wanted, so I feel very lucky that I was able to get both of the ones I wanted. My favorite thing about these two is that they both have cute little stars on their hair/hats  ̄∇ ̄

☆~Ratings~☆

quality:♥♥♥♥♥
I must admit- when I first found out that these were cafe-exclusive items, I wondered whether or not they would be of the same quality as the mass-produced Kuroshitsuji merchandise-and thankfully, they were! Not only are the items larger than normal, they are also very well made and cute~

cost:♥♥♥♥♥
I have no complaints about how much I paid for these items. I was given the price that they were originally being sold for, which made me very happy. I later saw on Yahoo!Auctions Japan that these items were being sold for CRAZY prices (like 50+ USD for one keychain), so I was even more thankful to have gotten them so cheap.

communication:♥♥♥♥♥
vvlin91 provided excelent communication on both how much I would end up paying for each item+shipping and for when her next trip to the cafe would be so people would have time to place their orders. 

shipping:♥♥♥♥♥
Shipping was very quick and cheap, and the items all arrived packaged sefely.

overall:♥♥♥♥♥
I have zero complaints about this order, and will definitely place more orders from vvlin91 in the future if any more hard to get Kuroshitsuji items come around. 


☆~Links~
I bougt all four items from vvlin91 on tumblr! She is still selling Kuroshitsuji and anime-related merchandise, so I would suggest checking out her blog!
Sadly I think all of the YouMe Cafe items are sold out just about everywhere, since they were being sold in January. If you still want to try and hunt them down, I would suggest searching on Yahoo!Auctions Japan or FromJapan shopping service. Just be prepared for high prices if you do find some left.

Thank you for reading this review!
If you have any suggestions or would like me to review an item, feel free to contact me~!
contact: kittyxxcim@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar