Tuesday, May 5, 2015

☆ Tony Moly SUPER SIZE peach hand cream ☆


Hello, Everyone! today I'll be reviewing pretty much my favorite hand cream ever-tony Moly's Super Sized peach hand cream! 
(ebay image)

This was actually a gift from my lovely boyfriend (▰˘◡˘▰), But I think he paid around $11 for it.  It took about 2 1/2 weeks to get here, which is what should be expected coming from Korea.


 It came in this amazingly cute packaging, which is always a plus for me~
(back)
Sadly I can't read the description/instructions >_> but I do know that it claims to be anti-aging.

What I love most about the way this hand cream looks is the fact that it almost resembles a little round butt (* >ω<)
PEACH BOOTAY

Also, as promised, this hand cream is a lot bigger than it's smaller version, the regular-sized peach cream:
at first it didn't look all that much bigger to me, but the super-size peach container actually holds 100g of cream, while the original only holds 30g, which is a big difference! 


~About the cream~
The cream itself has a slight pink-ish hue, and is very shiny! 
As for the way it smells....I think the first time I opened the container I was sitting there sniffing the cream for half an hour. It was like the peach goddess of delicious peach smells came down and blessed me with the most yummy-scented hand cream in the universe. (✧∇✧)
On top of that, the smell is not overpowering/allergy-incuding, which is good because many scented creams and perfumes make my nose run and my head stuffy >n<
(before)
The cream has a very light and creamy texture
(after)
The cream left my hands with a slightly shiny coating, which stayed until the cream fully soaked in. Sadly the scent only lated a few minutes, but it left my hands feeling soft and a little less dry.


~Ratings~
quality:♥ 1/2
I give this cream a 4 1/2 /5 because it was good quality, even though it took a little while to soak in. Also it smelled ~amazing~
cost:
It was a good price for its size, considering the smaller one costs more than half for less than half of the amount
performance:
The cream did what it was supposed to do: sit on your hands and smell nice and give you light moisture.
overall:♥ 1/2
Overall this cream was packaged very cute, smelled very nice, and was not expensive.  I would recommed this cream to people who want something gentle and something that smells nice, and light moisturizing. I would not recommend this for people who need clinical-strength moisturizing effects or who don't want a cream that leaves your hands smelling nice all day. All in all I am happy with the results, and would buy this cream again once I run out!

~Links~

While this hand cream came from eBay, I am not able to find any more listings for it, nor on amazon.  I will keep my eyes open for when it comes back in stock, and post the links then.  For now here is the link to the original-sized cream .
Thank you for reading this review!
If you have any suggestions or have an item you would like me to review, feel free to contact me~! 
contact: kittyxxcim@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar