Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Gudetama squishies! from Silly Squishies store Review

Hello everybooty! Today I'm going to share with you two Gudetama squishies I bought from Silly Squishies~! This is my first ever squishy purchase so i'm very excited!(^▽^)

Silly Squishies is a kawaii shop that specializes in selling squishies, including rare and hard to find ones from brands like I-Bloom and Aoyama. The two squishies that I bought were part of the Gudetama Sweets series:

 The entire set included four squishies: pancake gudetama, tofu gudetama, crepe gudetama, and cheesecake gudetama. I decided to buy the tofu and the cheesecake ones first, but I plan on grabbing the other two very soon!

The squishies came in a cute pink ans blue package with Silly Squishies's print on it! I thought it was really cool that they have their own package design >u> Also the shipping was super fast, It only took like two days to get here!
ta daaaaaa~! Both squishies are official, and came in their original plastic wrapping and tags. (also omg, they even sent me candy)
(they were super good, especially the red ones :D THANK YOU)


-Squishies inside the wrapper-
 -squishies out of the wrapper- (yes, the urge to open them was too strong. I regret nothing)
These squishies are definitely in the top 10 cutest squishies I have seen so far, just look at their little faces(´∀`)♡

here are the Sanrio stamps
Now that I'm looking more carefully, I see that these were originally released in 2013. I didn't even know Gudetama has been around that long >3> WHERE HAVE I BEEN

even the little wrapper is adorable! too cute to remove ;w;


*squish*

*squish*
I would say these squishies are decently squishy (compared to any that I've seen before). They aren't slow rising but they squish nicely...if that makes sense. The paint stays wrinkled for a bit even after the squishy has poofed back up, but after a minute or so it seems to smooth out. 
 Here they are being squished: (crinkle warning for the last two)







they're just...so fun to squish (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ


☆~Ratings~☆ 

quality:♥♥♥♥♥  
Both squishies were authentic Sanrio squishies and very high quality

shipping:♥♥♥♥♥ 
 shipping was VERY fast (these arrived in less than two days omg) and only cost $3.99 to ship!

cost: ♥♥♥♥♥
Each squishy was $9.99, which is a really good price for these, considering I have never seen them sold for this low. Plus tax ($1.80) and shipping, the order total came to $25.77. Nice!

Overall:♥♥♥♥♥
Overall I was very happy with these squishies and I am soooo glad that I decided to get them!The cost was reasonable, especially for official squishies, and shipping was cheap and one of the fastest I've ever seen. I will definitely be going back to order the other two Gudetamas in the set!

Don't forget to check out Silly Squishies and their adorable squishies! You can order the tofu and cheesecake Gudetamas here

thank you for reading !






1 comment:

  1. Hey! You have a really cute blog!
    I love this review, Gudetama is easily one of my new favourite Sanrio Chara's.
    I hope to see more from you!

    http://edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    Loves.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Pink Ice Cream Bar