Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hey Chickadee/MILKBBI pouch and charm review




Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing two products I bought from Hey Chickadee~
Hey Chickadee is an online shop with tons of cute jewelry, plushies, phone accessories, and more! It's also home to the famous Pusheen, the most adorable, chubby  cat on the internet (^・ω・^ ) Hey Chickadee also sells artwork from many other artists, which gives the shop such a cute and unique variety of products!

The two items I ordered were a cell phone makeup/pencil pouch, and a soda girl metal charm-both designed by artist MILKBBI !

 The package arrived in less than a week, which is always a plus (*´▽`*)

The pouch and charm came individually wrapped in a thin layer of plastic (I took them out because the glare made it too hard to see) along with a cute little business card

The envelope also included a shipping/order receipt, which was also a giant sticker 
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ ONE FOR THE SCRAP BOOK (not really...well, maybe)


MILKBBI cell phone pouch
This pencil/cosmetic pouch is all I could ever want in a pouch:
-looks like a cell phone
-cute graphics
-PINK
-lots of room
-shiny
I remember seeing this pouch on tumblr but I couldn't find a link to it or who it was made by ;o; So when I finally found this on Hey Chickadee I was overjoyed(´∀`)♡
 The pouch has a pink zipper running down the center of its back, and has a sturdy lining inside. At first I thought "hmm, this pouch looks kind of flat. I wonder how much it can actually hold"
so...
I stuffed it with pencils to see how much it could hold! Let's see how many fit inside the pouch
9 mechanical pencils/pens, 17 regular wood pencils, a led refill and an eraser!! (*゚ロ゚) WAY MORE THAN I EXPECTED

or..
 1 eyeliner, 1 mascara, 2 lip gloss, 1 perfume bar, and my powder compact! Now I can't decide whether or not to use it for makeup or art supplies (○□○)

MILKBBI metal charm
I love this charm so much! It has a shiny/glossy front, and on the back is regular metal
This seems to be a very strong charm, which means I can feel good about hanging it on the pouch or on my backpack without worrying about it breaking
They go perfectly together ♥ 


~Ratings~
 
quality:♥♥♥ 
Both the pouch and the charm were sturdy and very high-quality. What I love most about them is the attention to small details, making very unique and adorable! 
 

customer service/communication:♥♥♥♥♥
Since I have bought from Hey Chickadee before, I didn't have any questions or concerns. 

cost:♥♥♥♥♥
The pouch cost $15, and the charm was $10.80. The charm was a little more expensive than expected, but was well worth it, Order total came to $29.36(including shipping)
 shipping:♥♥♥♥♥
I paid $3.56 for shipping, which is very low! The package arrived at my house within one week after purchase
overall:♥♥♥♥♥
I always fall in love with whatever I buy from Hey Chickadee, but these two items are my favorites! Reasonable pricing, fast shipping, sturdy items, and cute designing-I have no complaints! I was very satisfied with this buy and I will continue to spend all my money buy from them! 
If you are interested in grabbing the pouch and charm yourself, you can find them here:
(they also come in different colors!)
Also, don't forget to check out MILKBBI and Hey Chickadee stores and instagrams:

thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar