Friday, December 11, 2015

Num Noms Toys! Review

Hey everyone! Today I want to share a brand new and extremely adorable collectable called Num Noms! 
Num Noms are little scented animal desserts that you stack and collect, and take on three forms: regular, lip gloss, or motorized! These little guys were released in the beginning of December, and I was lucky to have seen ads for them as early as I did! I decided to journey down to my local to Toys R Us to go find them~
 I picked up the ice cream Num Noms set, as well as ten mystery cup Noms (they were on sale so I decided to stock up!)
 The ice cream Noms came in a set of six regular ones, two motorized ones, and a spoon and cone for you to stack them in
 On the back were instructions  for how to stack the ice cream noms. Inside the package was a list of all the different Noms available that you could get:
I also decided to circle all my favorite Noms that I saw (because any time you are given a list of possible toys to get, you have to circle your favorites. have to.)
 (I like the purple ones a lot (●♡∀♡)
(front view) 
 (back view)
Here are the Noms that came in the ice cream set!

Lemony Burst and Van Minty
Choco Nilla and Orange Twirl
 Sherry Berry (I think) and Cherry Chip
The ones included in this set seem to be some of the fancier ones, with more sprinkles, decorative ears, and color combinations
Next are the motorized Noms, Caramelly Go-Go and Razzberry Go-Go
 These two have batteries and zoom around on the ground when you press the button (bow) on their heads! 
On the bottom are two little "buzzing" things that make them run around
(it took me like ten tries before I stacked them all long enough for the picture)
 Here is what the Num Noms look when stacked on top of each other in the cone! They look so delicious and colorful, way cuter than real ice cream *w*
I felt bad that this little dude didn't make it into the ice cream stack, so I gave him his own picture in the spoon~

Now...the REAl fun begins...
 OPENING THE MYSTERY CUPS! I bought ten in total
Each cup looks like a real carton of ice cream
Inside each cup are a regular Nom, a lip gloss Nom, and a little pamphlet
In my first cup, I got Mintee Gloss-Up and Wendy Wild Berry! Time to open the rest-
 Cup 2: mintee Gloss-Up and Caramel Cream
Cup 3: Nilla Gloss-Up and Raspberry Cream
 Cup 4: Nana Gloss-Up and Wendy Wild Berry
Cup 5: Nana Gloss-Up and Caramel Cream
Cup 6: Orange Gloss-Up and Betsy Bubblegum
Cup 7: Pina Gloss-up and Caramel Cream
Cup 8: Nilla Gloss-Up and Red Velvety
Cup 9: Pina Gloss-up and Nilla Cream
Cup 10: Pina Gloss-Up and Lulu Licorice
(back view of blind cup Noms)
 The repeats I received were three Caramel Creams and two Wendy Wild Berrys. I also ended up with a special edition Nom, which was Red Velvety! 
I received two Mintee gloss-ups, three Pina gloss-ups, two Nilla gloss-ups, two Nana gloss-ups, and an Orance gloss-up! There are only eight different lip gloss noms, so the chances of getting repeats are very high.
 All the regular Noms
All the lip gloss Noms
Entire collection

Overall, Num Noms are super cute, smell great, and are extremely fun to collect! The mystery cups were my favorite because I love the excitement of wondering which Nom it could be! The ice cream pack was also great because it came with some of the cutest ones, plus you can see which ones you get, if you don't like blind cups. I can't wait to see what new Num Nom characters and collections will come in the future! 
If you want to grab some Num Noms for yourself, you can go to Toys R Us or check out their website for other stores that have them

Thank you for reading~!









 

3 comments:

  1. where can you buy them and they are sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can you buy them and they are sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it SOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo Bad pleas pleas pleas pleas.When I first saw it I was so Amazed

    ReplyDelete

Pink Ice Cream Bar