Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tokyo Otaku Mode fruit-themed haul! (#4)

Hey everyone! The Tokyo Otaku Mode money I had saved was burning a hole in my pocket, and I decided to spend it on a few adorable fruit and veggie themed items! 
 My order arrived in TOM's signature gigantic box
 such plastic wrap. Everything I ordered was packed safely, and as always, came with a free file folder and sticker!
 I already have the folder from a previous order, but the sticker is new!

 The first item I bought was this fresh strawberry plush! I like how simple this plushy is, and how soft! I also adore the shiny seeds *0* 
(I love how the only word in English on the tag is "BIG") I'm guessing that's because this strawberry plus is, in fact, very big. I had a lot of trouble deciding whether I wanted to get the pink one or the red one, but I'm glad I chose red!

The next item I bought was this Strawberry Oden coin bank! I admit, I don't know what Strawberry Oden is, but it was very cute and on a big sale. I'm really in love with the fact that it looks exactly like a soda can
How it works: drop the coins in the top slot, and simply pull the top off to retrieve the money! 
Too cute

 What is this majestic creature wrapped up in sheer tissue paper? It's none other than...
MR BANAO! Aka, the Elite Banana. This banana enjoys the finer things in life, such as roses, wine, and neckties. This pouch actually has a peel-able peel, with different faces on the peel and inside:
marvelous.
 I've had a difficult time in the past finding Mr Banao merchandise for sale on English sites, so I was very pleased that TOM had this!
 (PS: Mr Banao is the banana version of Aleister Chamber)
 The last item I received was this Freshly Harvested eggplant USB hub!
Not only is this eggplant USB hub pestecide-free, it has four USB ports! I think this device is both very clever and very cute!
... although it seems that I won't be getting it back for a while xD


As always, I was extremely happy and impressed with the quality and unique-ness of everything I received from Tokyo Otaku Mode! I can't decide which item I liked the most, but it's between the eggplant USB hub and the Mr Banao pouch. I also loved how realistic the coin bank was to looking like a legit soda can, and how giant and adorable the strawberry plush was! I am 100% happy with my purchase and everything I received, and can't wait till I buy from Otaku Mode again!

All of the items are sold on Tokyo Otaku Mode, plus, you can sign up here to get $10 off your purchase! Hurry, because it's only for a limited time!
Thank you everyone for reading~!

 


2 comments:

Pink Ice Cream Bar