Monday, December 14, 2015

Pusheen Box review!

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be sharing with you the very first Pusheen Box! Pusheen Box is a brand-new subscription box filled with adorable Pusheen items, including many exclusive goodies (︶▽︶) 
 LOOT AT HOW CUTE THE BOX IS. The box is literally a square Pusheen
 No detail left out
 The box even has Pusheen's little paws! I think if someone just handed me the empty box I would have been happy because that's how cute it is

Everything was packed nicely, along with a card listing all that was inside~
This is like Christmas...no, this is BETTER than Christmas. Look at all the adorable Pusheen items! *O* magical

The first item in the box was a Pusheen vinyl figure! This figure was promised to be in each Pusheen Box, and is an exclusive figure not available in stores. I think this is my new favorite Pusheen item(❁´▽`❁)
 The next item in the box was this adorable Pusheen T-shirt, which features Pusheen with a cup of hot chocolate ;w; When I placed my order, I was asked to fill out my shirt size, which was a medium (although it may be a bit big)
 The next item I received was this reusable Pusheen drink cup! This cup is large and very useful, especially for carrying hot drinks this winter! I drink tons of coffee, so this was perfect!
 The next item in the box was this pocket-sized Pusheen heat pad! Inside the Pusheen cover is a little packet which, once warmed, will keep you toasty =w= This is also great for me because I get cold very easily!
The next item I received was a pack of three Pusheen erasers! These erasers are way too cute to use, so they will probably be goin in my erasers-that-are-too-cute-to-use collection. The Pusheen in shades eraser had two white lines on it, but other than that they were all in perfect condition~
The next item I received was a Pusheen flash drive! 
This flash drive features Pusheen in a teacup, and again, is something I both need and will use on a near-daily basis! I think this Pusheen Box was tailor-made for me(≡^∇^≡)

 Next up is this super-cozy knit Pusheen beanie! I've actually never owned a beanie before, but I imagine this will be very warm. The beanie has a cute pattern with a row of little Pusheens on it! Too cute(´∀`)♡
 The next item I got was a metal Pusheen-in-a-box keychain! As just about everyone knows, I love keychains and collecting them, and this one is up there with my top ten cutest ones!
 And last but not least, I received these mini Pusheen cards with envelopes! These cards are super cute and I appreciate the fact that they don't say "Happy Birthday" or something like that on them, so they can be used for any occasion! I wonder which three lucky people will be receiving a Pusheen letter from me?◝(⁰▿⁰)◜


No kidding, I think this was just about the best subscription box I have ever received! Every item was licensed and either exclusive or not available in stores, plus the items they sent were practicle and very useful! This box cost $43.95 plus about $10 shipping, for a grand total of $53.91. Considering the estimated value of everything inside was over $100, I say that this was a great deal! I would highly recommend this box to pretty much anyone, honestly! It is great for cat lovers and Pusheen lovers, and anyone who is looking for a box with a wide variety of cute and useful items. Pusheen went above and beyond my expectations, and I can't wait until the next one arrives!

Where to get itIf you want to get your paws on a Pusheen Box of your very own, head over to Pusheen Box and sign up! Since orders are currently closed, you can input your email to be notified when orders re-open. Also, don't forget to follow them on instagram for updates!

Thank you Pusheen for the awesome box, and thank you everyone for reading! 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. So cool!!!!Can I pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas!!!!!!!!!!!!I want it so Bad

    ReplyDelete

Pink Ice Cream Bar