Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Glico Box from Shoshbox!! review

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you a very special candy box from Skoshbox- the GLICO BOX. Aka the 'Pocky" box, this one-time candy box is filled with nothing but pocky and Glico candy items! Which is basically what I imagine heaven is 

My Skoshbox arrived in a red patterned box, similar to many candy crates, only it looked a lot more festive ~
When I opened the box, I was greeted with a cute little origami crane sticker (the origami crane is Skoshbox's symbol!)
 look at that
 Here is everything that came in the Glico box, plus a Pickahu tail keychain! ( I paid an extra $2 for a gift to be added. WORTH IT)
The first item I received was green tea Pejoy!
 
Pejoy is kind of a hybrid of Pocky and those cereal straws that were really popular about five years ago 
remember these kids?
Basically, they are straw-shaped with a green tea cream filling and a pocky-like biscuit coating, and are extremely good
  The next candy I receivedwas the cookies and creme Pejoy!
The cookies and cream Pejoy have a chocolate cookie coating instead of a biscuit coating. I honestly can't decide which one I like more (;´д`)

The next item I received was Pocky, but not just any Pocky...it was ultra slim Pocky *o*
This Pocky was maybe half the width of regular Pocky, but tasted exactly the same =w= delicious

The next candy was Demitasse Pocky, which is another word for FANCY  CHOCOLATE POCKY
These were short, stubby Pocky with a chocolate biscuit coated in more chocolate! It's a chocolate-lovers Pocky for sure

The next candy I got was Almond Peak! I've never heard of it before now, but it's pretty much chocolate covered almonts with a hint of salt. Usually I don't like almonds in chocolate, but the almonds didn't overpower the chocolate here, so these are a win!
 Next, we have a very nicely-packed candy called Caplicocot! At first I thought these were supposed to be put in your coffee because I saw the little coffee cup in the corner (TωT) I'm sure you could, but I'm  not sure how it would taste. These little hearts came in a decorative little plastic container, and were like chocolate mousse mixed with coffee! They were light and very yummy~

The next snack I got were two packs of these little coffee flavoredBisco cookies! The child on the wrapper appears very happy, probably because these little cookies were delicious (●♡∀♡)they were buttery and had a cream filling. They also smelled amazing

The last edible item in my Glico box was one of my favorite Japanese snacks in existance- Hot Chili Salad Pretz. These little cracker sticks are packed with flavor, and have a slightly-spicy seasoning! They are very good, but be prepared to get Pretz dust all over your clothing (you can just lick yourelf clean)

The first Pocky collectable item I received was this pair of strawberry Pocky chopsticks! They really do look like Pocky, and they're pink, which is my favorite color (´∀`)♡

The last Pocky-related item I received was this adorable mini Pocky pen! It is probably the cutest item in the box~
 Last but not least, the plush Pikachu keychain! This item was a bonus item that cost $2 to add into your crate, and it was also a mystery as to what it would be! I really love this keychain because it's so soft u w u
Overall, I had so much fun tasting all of the snacks in this box! I didn't even know Glico had such a large variety of snacks, so I would also consider this a SNACK LEARNING JOURNEY *o* I especially loved the fact that it wasn't just candy, but also collectables like the chopsticks and pen! This was for sure one of my favorite surprise candy box experiences so far, and I can't wait what else Skoshbox will offer in the future!
You can sign up to get your own Skoshbox here, with subscription plans as low as $10! You can also check out their social media accounts on instagram, twitter, and facebook!  
Thank you Skoshbox for the awesome Pocky crate, and thank you everyone for reading! 





1 comment:

Pink Ice Cream Bar