Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween treats from Foodesu! (part 1)

Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you some 2spooky treats I received from FoodesuBoxco! 
Since I didn't order a September box fast enough, I decided to order two samplers to feed my candy fix. This will be part one of my Halloween FoodesuBoxco review~
 My samplers arrived very quickly in a medium sized envelope
 LOOK AT ALL THAT SPOOKY GOODNESS *o*
I'm not sure which sampler had which items because they were packaged together, but either way it was a GLORIOUS SIGHT 

First off, check out this adorable skull coffin I received in the Halloween sampler :w:
  I love that it looks handmade, and the gold and black goes really well together! And the best part is....
 IT CAN HOLD UT'S (☆▽☆) Also since it's a coffin, it's perfect for this exact purpose :w:
(disclaimer: Undertakers not included) 

 The first treat I received in my sampler was this cool looking little green cake!
The cake was like...so perfectly shaped xD Inside it was green, and it tasted REALLY good *3* It was also very light and moist, especially for a packaged dessert. 10/10 would eat like twenty of these

The next items I received were more cakes! (*・▽・*) 
 These two were banana flavored cakes, and like the first one, were very fluffy and moist( ̄▽ ̄) These cakes had a thin layer of banana cream filling inside with some sugar on the outside. DELISH


The next goodies I got were inside a spooky eyeball bag xD Kind of reminds me of Junji Ito
Inside were a pack of strawberry pocky and two crackers!
The crackers had sort of an oriental cracker taste (you know those little spicy/crunchy crackers that are called "Oriental Mix" that you find at 7-11) They were very tasty -w-
 And the strawberry pocky tasted like, well, strawberry pocky xD 
 Next up, I received a little baggy of Hello Kitty crackers!
 These were like butter crackers, and were also very yummy( ゚▽゚)
  The next candy I got was this Halloweeny lollipop!
If I remember correctly, it had a caramel taste!
 Next, I received some ginger candies and Hello Kitty candies! They kind of look like smarties, but taste like soda candy xD 
 And, last but not least, I received this cute little pumpkin badge!
 On the back of the paper was a note reminding me to enter the monthly FoodesuBoxCo giveaway! (which I did!) Also, I ended up wearing the badge to work, which a lot of people loved  (‐^▽^‐)
~Ratings~☆
quality:♥
I absolutely LOVED the samplers for this month! Not only did I get spooky candies and CAKE, but I also received a mini coffin and a badge! I really love when candy places send out non-edible goodies along with edible ones~
shipping: 
The samplers arrived in less than a week and a half, and came with everything packaged nicely and nothing was squished~! Shipping cost was about $2.50

Cost:
The cost of the two samplers was $4 each + shipping came to a total of $10.79! That was a great price for all the snacks I got, plus the combined samplers were nearly as much candy as a regular sized box(*´▽`*)

Overall:
Overall, I was once again extremely happy with my order from FoodesuBoxCo! My snacks arrived quickly and safely, I got some adorable Halloween extras, and the little cakes especially were amazing *O* I really appreciated the effort that went into making these samplers Halloween themed and delicious!

Thank you FoodesuBoxCo for the amazing Halloween samplers! Also, part 2 of the FoodesuBoxCo Halloween review will be posted soon!

Thank you for reading!

  

 






1 comment:

Pink Ice Cream Bar