Monday, November 2, 2015

KickinItKawaiii Review!

Hello everyone! It's been kind of a while since I posted a review, thanks to computer problems ((´д`)) But thankfully, everything is back to normal and I can post the reviews I've been saving! 
So, today I'm going to share another kawaii package of kawaii-goodness from KickinItKawaiii on instagram! I was so happy wityh my first order that I decided to buy more cute things (‐^▽^‐) (you can check out my first order review here)
My items arrived in less than a week and packaged in a small package~
 GASP. MANY THINGS
When I poured the contents out, there were my items PLUS a ton of extra goodies!! *0*
 The first thing I got was this adorable little thank you note ;w; it reads "Thank you so much for always being so supportive! As always I hope you enjoy everything! Thanks again! Caitlin" so sweet !
 The next items I received were the two adorable ice cream bear keychains I bought! There were a bunch of colors, but I decided on mint and blue
 I love these little guys so much because they have a very "handmade" look to them, like someone had arranged the little gems and fruit unique to each kaychain (*^▽^*)
 The green bear had a little spot of brown on its ear, and the blue bear had a little extra bit of plastic on the back. I don't mind because neither "flaw" is overly noticeable~
 The next items I received were these super tiny and super cute bells! Each one appears to be hand painted, which is awesome ( I would go blind painting these omg)
 The first two are yellow and white dragons! They look pretty lucky to me (*゚∀゚*)
 The nest two I got were a strawberry and a manekineko with a fish! 
Fun fact: manekineko means "lucky cat." Between the cat and the dragons, it appears I have myself some magical lucky bells( ゚∀ ゚) maybe they can get me to college 
When I was little, my friend and I used to go to China Town a lot and buy each other little bells similar to these, so having these gives me a sense of nostalgia uwu
The next item I received was a plastic Mameshiba bell! It was a free gift :w:
 I'm not an expert on Mameshibas, but I think this one is a...black bean? I think it's a black bean. It matches the tiger Mameshiba squishy I have! (*^v^*)

 And last but not least, all the CANDYY!! There were probably ten little candies in the package, along with a pink bear lollipop! (All of which were eaten that day)
 Let's take a moment to absorb all this kawaii goodness here

~Ratings~☆

quality:♥
I was extremely happy with everything in this package! The extras were awesome (and delicious) and I received everything I had purchased! The little bears did have minor flaws, but I was informed of this before buying

shipping:
Shipping cost $2.50 (which is really good) and my order came safely and packaged nicely~

cost:
Each ice cream bear cost $3.50, and each bell cost $1, bringing the total cost plus shipping to $13.50!

overall:
Overall, I was once again amazed at how cute everything was, and how many extra goodies came with my order! It makes me really happy to see sellers going the extra mile to include these things :w: The ice cream bears were too cute, and the bells appeared to be hand painted! The best part of all of this, is that I can now use them to decorate my pouches and bags (*´▽`*) I definitely would suggest checking out KickinItKawaiii's instagram shop and buying some adorable things! The prices are seriously great and shipping is very cheap! 


Thank you KickinItKawaii for the adorable package, and thank you everyone for reading!
 
  

1 comment:

Pink Ice Cream Bar