Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tokyo Otaku Mode Haul! #3


Hey everyone! Today I want to share a very cat-themed haul from Tokyo Otaku Mode! This is actually going to be a two-part haul, because some of the items won't be released/shipped until later this month. But, because I spent $100, I still got free shipping(≡^∇^≡)
 Here are the items I received (TOM's images):
Latte Kitten Coffee yellow plush (large)
Latte Kitten Coffee keychains
Korilakkuma hair scrunchie
Bananya plushie (white)
Hige Manjyu plushy (Hotoke)
Cat paw massager

~
 Everything arrived in the classic, gigantic Otaku Mode box, and came in less than a week

Ta daaaaa~
Omg, the Latte Kitten plush was too big to fit into the wrapping with the other items(*≧▽≦)
With every order, TOM sends you an art folder, usually drawn by an artist TOM supports, or vice versa. I really love the illustration on this one because it stands out from the other more "cutesy" or "anime" folders I've gotten. Even my boyfriend loved it!

everything but the large latte cat plush was wrapped tightly in plastic wrap, and many of the items were wrapped individually in more plastic wrap. Wrap-ception(⁰▿⁰)

The first items I ordered were the Latte Kitten Coffee keychains! I ordered the whole set because it would be cheaper than picking out my favorites, because I loved all of them;w; Each keychain came with its own tag
I really loved how each keychain was unique, despite them all having similar molds/colors. Also, it was really cute that the emblems on the cups look like Starbucks (easier to see on the large plush)
 I think this cat was my very favorite, mainly because the little moons on their heads reminded me of Sailor Moon! They look very magical (☆▽☆)
 The next item I ordered was a smol Bananya plush! I'll admit, I really really wanted the yellow striped one because it looked like my cat, but sadly it was sold out (。•́︿•̀。) I chose this one because since it was white, it looked more banana-y
Inside the tag are pictures of all the bananyas! Honestly, they're all adorable~
The next item I got was this adorable Korilakkuma hair scrunchie! I love Korilakkuma items because they are always pink(♥ω♥*) This scrunchie was pretty fancy for a hair accessory, it even included the little button!
Also, YOU CAN WEAR IT AS A FANCY BRACELET. I buy cute plush scrunchies like this and wear them 99% as bracelets rather than hair ties >w> Probably because I rarely wear my hair up

The next Item I bought was this chubby, sleepy, roly-poly Hige Manjyu cat plushy (=´∇`=) Apparently his name is Hotoke. I think out of the five variations, this one was the most simple or "plain," but for some reason I was drawn it~
LOOK AT THE LITTLE KITTY FEET. 
I had seen these plushies around on various online shops, but never really thought they were too special, UNTIL I noticed the little paws underneath! Cat paws are a majoy weakness of mine because they are so cute :w: 10/10 would recommend this plushy for the cat paws.

Latte Kitten Coffee Mini plush ($19.99)
The next item I got was thislarge Latte Kitten plush! This one's name is Mimi~ There were two other colors, and it was very hard to chose which to get >3>
The eyes have little hearts(´∀`)♡
starbucks logo
This one also came with the same tag the keychains came with. This plushy was large, and very hugable ;w; Definitely a new favorite! Also, shortly after receiving this plush, I noticed there was a gray line going down the side of it. it looks like ink or a smudge, and honestly I don't know if it came that way or I somehow accidentally got it dirty, but it is still very cute

 And the last, but certainly not least item- the cat paw vibrator massager. This lovely item was featured in the even more lovely anime, Boku No Pico:
But that is another topic for another post altogether (stay tuned, folks). So for now, the cat paw massager will be sealed safely in its box ~ 

Overall, I was very happy with everything I bought from Tokyo Otaku Mode, and excited for the second half of my order to arrive ╰(✧∇✧╰) I love all my adorable Latte kitties, but I think the little moon Latte kitty was my favorite out of the entire order! 

If you like cute cat things as much as I do you're going to want to head over to Tokyo Otaku Mode and sign up here to get $5-$10 off your first order! (you'll need it because shipping is a bit high, unless you spend $100) Plus, they have an entire section of their store JUST FOR CUTE CAT ITEMS. Like, how convenient is that, right? 

Thank you everyone for reading, and feel free to share any cute cat items you've bought from TOM!



 
 






  

1 comment:

Pink Ice Cream Bar