Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kuroshitsuji Halloween items!

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share some adorable Kuroshitsuji Halloween items! I know Halloween was like...two months ago, but I'm still feelin' spooky, so you guys are going to have to feel spooky with me. 
 I can't really remember what merchandise was released last Halloween for Kuroshitsuji, but it wasn't nearly as much as this year. This year, I beleive there was a Kuroshitsuji Halloween event, along with TONS of cute little things to collect ;w;
 Because all the Halloween items were either from the event or Ichiban Kuji items, I had to do some serious hunting and use a Japanese shopping service to get them.
 The first items I purchaced from the Halloween Ichiban Kuji were the Sebastian Bitter Rabbit cape and the puffy Halloween keychains~
 The Bitter Rabbit cape came in a cute little box, but with no top for some reason.
 ( everyone please take a moment to appreceiate the adorable detail that went into this packaging )
 I love the fact that the sape retained its shape after I dumped it out of the box 
 (if you think I'm not going to be wearing this around the house all day you're very wrong)
Ah, the Sebastian Bitter rabbit cape. I'm thinking maybe "cape" is the wrong word for it, since it has a hood. But it's not a hoodie. It's a cape-hoodie. A hooded cape.
 Here it is all spread out. It's made out of a soft fleece material, kind of like those super-soft fleece blankets that some relative always gives you around cChristmas time because they don't really no what else to give you (you know the kind). I love how it even has the little Funtom Co tag on its ear that the Bitter Rabbit plushies have

The next items I got were the puffy Halloween keychains!
Each one came individually wrapped, along with a little blue envelope
These straps were so orange that it was almost blinding to stare at them all at once, although the detail on them was very nice~ Each character came dressed as something different, and on the keychain was a smaller, plastic charm with an image relating to their costume.
First we have Ciel pirate with sword charm, and Sebastian wolf with moon charm
Next, we have William vampire with rose charm, Grell witch with skull cany charm, and Ronald dragon (?) with pumpkin charm
And last, we have Sebastian bitter rabbit also as a warewolf with a bat charm, and Ciel Bitter Rabbit as a pirate 9I honestly can't tell what the little symbol inside the lantern is)

Sadly, there was no Undertaker keychain this time, but the set is still adorable

Also, the little blue envelope contains seven pieces of paper that look like tickets. I'm not sure how the Ichiban Kuji raffle works, but maybe these are confirmation slips for the keychains. 

WHERE TO GET:
I bought these items from Yahoo Auctions Japan using a shopping service, so my suggestion would be to browse around Amazon.jp and Yahoo auctions.jp to find them using a shopping service. I'm not sure how many of the capes or keychains are left over from Halloween, but if you plan to try and buy them I would suggest doing it soon because they are running out! I paid about $23 for the cape, and $17 for the keychain set (not including shipping), so I would say that's a good price estimate to start with. 

Thank you for reading~!



 

1 comment:

Pink Ice Cream Bar