Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kuroshitsuji 10th anniversary Bottle straps!!

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share with you the long-awaited Kuroshitsuji 10th Anniversary bottle straps! 
The "concept art" for these straps were released probably at least a year ago, as one of Yana Toboso's drawings. Months later, sketches of the straps were realeased, including  secret strap .
I was sort of hoping the straps would stay in that sketchy style, but I love the colored ones as well~
The straps came in a little plastic box sealed in bubble wrap, with a paper ribbon on the front
 The ribbon reads: "We certify that this article has been entirely manufactured by Funtom Co. Please keep this card with care." (even though Funtom is a made up company but OH WELL)
 The box is clear with cute golden print all over it 
 beautiful.
The straps were a bit smaller than I had imagined, but they managed to cram a lot of detail into them! 
 (closeups)

Each strap came with a paper background, which looked like a tiny stage with curtains and all ;w; I sort of felt bad having to take them off
  
Here are the straps without the backgrounds:
Now, I just want to point out that the mystery strap, was in fact, a second Sebastian-only more derpy devilish. I have to say, this Sebastian strap takes the cake when it comes to facial expressions. I mean look at him, hes probably sommoning all of hell within that tiny bottle. Thank god he's contained >3>
Overall, I was very impressed with how much detail was put into the straps and their packaging. I think these may be the fanciest straps Kuroshitsuji has ;w; Derpy demon Sebastian was priceless, as well as upside-down Undertaker stuffed in that tiny jar xD

WHERE TO GET:
Because these are limited edition (or special in some way, because I think only special items come with that ribbon card), I'm not totally sure they are still in stock or for sale, but the site I bought them from was Square Enix store. Unless you live in Japan, I think you will need a Japanese shopping service to order them (I just ordered mine with my Undertaker figure to save shipping lol) The straps were 4,900JPY, or $39.89 USD.
So if you are able to purchase these straps still, I would highly suggest doing it! Also if you plan on buying them, please buy the entire set, because that's the only way you will be able to receive derpy Sebby.  And you don't want to miss your opportunity to own derpy Sebby. 
Thank you for reading~!

  

7 comments:

  1. hi!
    Your post is really good, thank you for the info, but i live in Mexico and im not really sure how to order one of these, could you tell me what shopping service you used for getting them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I answered your question below on a separate comment :)

      Delete
  2. hi!
    Your post is really good, thank you for the info, but i live in Mexico and im not really sure how to order one of these, could you tell me what shopping service you used for getting them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! The shopping servie I use is called "FromJapan." Basically, you copy and paste the link into FromJapan's shopping page, and purchase! Sadly there are a few small fees+shipping, but for me it's worth it. I bought the straps from here: http://store.jp.square-enix.com/item/SE_E0237.html
      hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I would like to know the same as the other two, about which shopping service do you use to get the limited merchadising! Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I answered this question on a separate comment :) hope it helps!

      Delete
  4. Can I have it pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Ice Cream Bar