Sunday, September 27, 2015

Nekodo squishies from Kickin it Kawaii! review

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share with you some kawaii af squishies I bought from Kickin it Kawaii on instagram! 
 My package arrived within about five days of ordering, which was SUPER fast! 
 I opened the package, and inside was lots of adorable extras!!(*゚▽゚*)
-vibrates with excitement-
 Here is the note I got, it says "Thank you so much for your purchase! I hope you enjoy everything! Thanks again! Caitlin"
I'm already enjoying this >w< 
 and here are all the extras I got! There was a cute little bunny notebook with lined paper, a little goldfish bell charm, and a teddy bear lollipop! (and the lollipop was one of the cool clear ones that taste really good) Plus I love fish so the charm was extra adorable!
 And here are the little Nekodos I ordered! Each one came individually wrapped in plastic~
 a beautiful rainbow of cat donuts
They're all so cute! I had decided to order one of each color
The first cat donut I bought was the green Nekodo. It was a really bright and "happy" shade of green(‐^▽^‐) it had a few white spots here and there. This one was very soft and squishy~

The next one I received was the vanilla/light brown Nekodo! This one was the softest and squishiest of them all, and the shading was very nice! Had one little uneven spot
The next one I received was the pink Nekodo. This one was probably my favorite (because PINK). It was a little squishier than the green, but not quite as squishy as the vanilla. Had no defects~
The next one I received was the yellow Nekodo! Like the green one, it was very bright and pretty(=´∇`=) It was the least squishy of the bunch, but probably the most colorful. Had one little white spot 
 And last but not least, the dark brown/chocolate Nekodo! This one was almost as squishy as the vanilla one, and had a few little uneven spots here and there. I really loved how yummy and chocolate it looked *0*

 the leaning tower of Nekodo
all the goodies 
~Ratings~☆
quality:♥
Each Nekodo had minor defects, but honestly that's to be expected of this type of squishy because they're very fragile (especially the little ears).  Each one was super soft, squishy, and the faces were in perfect condition (♥ω♥ ) Plus, they smelled like popcorn/vanilla! Also, the extras were so adorable, and there were so many! The adorableness and extras made up for any little defects the donuts had~

shipping:
Shipping for all these goodies was only $2.65 ! Everything came packaged nicely and the package had cute stickers/tape

cost:
The cost of each donut was only $1.50!! That's super cheap! Since I bought five of them, my total was $7.50, plus $2.65 shipping, which came to a total of $10.15. I was very happy with the price, considering all the extra stuff I was sent as well( ◜◒◝ )♡

overall:
Overall, I was very happy with my purchase! The donuts were soft and smelled really good, and I got three adorable extras! Kickin it Kawaii gave me great customer service and communication, and quickly replied to any questions I had. The shipping and the donuts were very cheap, which was also a plus. I would definitely recommend buying squishies and other kawaii goods from Kickin it Kawaii any day! 

Check out Kickin it Kawaii's intagram/shop here

~You can watch the video of the squishies here~ 

Thank you for the adorable package, and thank you everyone for reading!




 

1 comment:

  1. Can i have it i realy realy want it so so so so so BAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Ice Cream Bar