Friday, January 22, 2016

Handmade Donut Squishies from SugarGalaxyStore!

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share with you possibly the cutest squishies on earth made by SugarGalaxyStore! SugarGalaxyStore hand makes all the squishies they sell, and each one is unique! The squishies I decided to buy were donuts~
 
 My donuts arrived in a cute lavandar package <3 Sadly due to postal issues, it took a bit longer than expected to arrive, but sugarGalaxyStore was very helpful and quick to respond to the issue
beautiful, beautiful donuts
Here are the three donuts I ordered, plus I received an extra! A very fancy extra ;w; Each donut was individually wrapped with cute pink twist-tape
 
The first donut I bought was this adorable pink + rainbow stars donut! The "frosting" was very shiny, and it looks exaclty like a donut a magical girl would eat *0* perfect
 The second donut I ordered was this rainbow stars donut! This one had six different colors, plus TONS of cute rainbow stars! 10/10 would eat
 The last donut I ordered was a minit chocolate + pastel hearts keychain donut! I'm not sure if this counts as a "donut" since it's a slightly different shape, but either was it is simple too-cute! This one is much smaller than the others, and can be used as either a keychain or dust plug~
 The last item I received was actually an extra! I really love the fact that this extra was just as fancy as the other items! I abolutely love it :D
 
Plus, I'm not the only one who loved the donuts:
 A certain kitty cat decided to join in on the fun xD
 
 
~Thoughts~
 
I loved each and every donut/pastry I received, and I was so happy with the amount of cuteness put into them! All had a very soft and cake-like texture, and were very squishy! I'm also very glad that the decorations and icing on top didn't get in the way of the squishy-ness. Each one was very unique and detailed, and I feel like I got an amazing treat by ordering these! And, as I said, the extra squishy was equally as detailed as the ones I purchased, which is awesome. I would highly recommend SugarGalaxyStore for those of you who are looking for squishies that are above average in detail and cuteness, and want some high quality handmoade ones!
 
If you want your own magical-looking adorable donut squishies, go check out SugarGalaxyStore on etsy and instagram! 
 
Thank you for the adorable donuts SugarGalaxyStore, and thank you everyone for reading~!

2 comments:

Pink Ice Cream Bar