Sunday, January 24, 2016

Handmade Dragon Necklaces review!

Hey everyone! Today i want to show you these super-cute handmade dragon necklaces made by a friend of mine~!
 Both necklaces came on a 9 1/2 inch silver chain, and was made from polymer clay

For the first dragon, I chose the colors pink for the body and lavandar for the scales. This one came with a gray stone, which looked really mystical with the brighter colors!
 For the second dragon, I decided to go with white for the body and pink for the scales. I really loved the fact that she made this one sparkly, AND with a ranbow stone! This one is definitely magical-girl worthy
I feel like her designs for these little guys were absolutely adorable ;w; They are like cute little dragon noodles with fancy scales. The fact that they are each curled around their own little stone makes me think that these stones are very important to the little dragons (and will most likely give you magical powers). Plus, their eyes are little shiny beads, adding to the already extreme cuteness of them
Overall, I am so SO happy I bought these two dragon necklaces! They are well made and had a lot of hard work and thought put into designing and creating them. I honestly can't decide which is my favorite, or if I even have a favorite, since they go so well together!  Wearing these necklaces makes me feel like I have my own little baby dragon pet :D Not to mention the fact that their colors will go with just about every outfit I own (YAY)
 Thank you so much Emily for making me these, they are pretty much my two favorite necklaces now!

Thank you everyone for reading~!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar