Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tokyo Otaku Mode Lucky Bag/New Year's haul! (#5)

Hey everyone! Today I'll be reviewing my Tokyo Otaku Mode New Year's haul and Lucky bag purchase! PS: excuse the cat in the background, Simon decided to help me take photos for this review

Ever time I receive an order from TOm I say it's the biggest box ever, but this time...
 this time it really was the biggest box I have ever received from them.
And inside the biggest box ever, was the biggest canvas sack ever OAO
 The bag came with a pretty white ribbon and the TOM logo on the front~
 
 Here were all the plushies inside my lucky bag! This was a lot more than I expected, considering it was on a huge sale (only $33 omg) I will also be including the links to each item in the bag

 The first plush was this big Namakemono sloth plush! I think it's face is soooo adorable, and my mom has had her eye on this plush for months! (she is a sloth fanatic) It's fur was super soft and the little leaf in it's "hair" made this plush even more lovable ;w;

 I really feel like I got a great deal with this lucky bag because not one, but TWO large plushies were included! The second large plush I received was this large Wooly ram plush, also from Amuse! I have always seen this little guy on online shops but for some reason I never paid much attention to it, but I feel like a fool now because she is so cute with little pink cheeks and bows <3 I appologize for never noticing you, Wooly.

The next plushies I received were a full set of Corohams! (I believe this series is called "Coron no Daishukaku") I have never seen any of these before, so I'm guessing they're new!
I love all of them, but I think my favorites are the "Hamtaro" colored one and the purple one

 The next plush I received was the smaller version of the white sloth I received! A mom and a baby ;u;

 The last plushies from the lucky bag were another complete set, this time they were "A Basket Full of Lemons" Rilakkuma characters! I love their little hats especially, since they are actually made of straw ^0^ 

That was all I received in the Lucky Bag, and I think for $33 that was an AMAZING deal. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep every plush I got, but I thought they were all super adorable. 
Now it's time for the rest of my order, aka the items I chose myself~
 
The first item I ordered were these delicious looking....house slippers xD They are designed to look exactly like a loaf of French bread, and in my opinion they are pretty convincing!
like a bread
 I have to say that I think these slippers are one of the most clever and funny items on TOM's site. Even the inside of the slippers look like bread! These were probably my favorite purhcase in this order
 
 The next item I bought was this Mochi Shiba coin purse! The shiba on this coin purse is named Okaka
 Inside, the coin purse had a shiny blue lining which was very pretty~

The next items I got were two Kuro Kuro petit animal towels, named Raby and Lemon! (Every time I buy little towels like these I can never fold them back to their original shape >3>)
Here they are unfolded, they sort of...remind me of something...




Next, I got this adorable two-sided Gala-chan dinosaur keychain from Galaxxy brand! I love Galaxxxy's clothing but I don't have the will to pay a heaping amount of money for their clothing. Therefore, their little dinoasaur keychain was the next best thing~

 The next item I bought was this sushi keychain! It was a random pick, so I couldn't chose which one I got. Somebody else enjoyed it equally as much as I did

The next item I got was this super-cute Nyanko pouncing kitten plush! I originally bought this plush thinking it might have been related to the old Nyanko Burger kitty plushes from early 2000's
  but it turns out it's not. It may be based off the original Nyanko plushies, though, since it has a nearly-identical design! The paws on this plush are also close-able, meaning that you can attatch this kitty to a bag handle and it will hold on!

 The next item I received was this Kaomoji coin pouch! I thought this little dude's face was too cute, and so I had to get it. The smooth silicone texture to this is also very nice =w=

 The next item I bought was this CardCaptor Sakura compact mirror! This mirror looked so cute and girly that I had to get it ;w;

It's a bit hard to tell from the photos, but this mirror had a lot of detailed designs carved into it, making it very fancy and pretty~

 Last but not least, I got this Neko Atsume rubber clip!

While I don't play Neko Atsume yet, I am a big fan of it's many cats. I thought bus cat seemed like a good choice~
*beep beep*
 
~my thoughts~
 
Overall, I was 100% happy with everything I received, not to mention amazed by how much of a great deal the lucky bag was! I think my favorite item in this entire haul was the bread slippers. Beacause...bread. I would recommend the lucky bag especially to anyone just getting into plushy collecting or who doesn't have any Amuse plushies yet, and is hoping to get some! And for just anyone who wants a gigantic bag of cute plushies.
 
*NOTE: I recently saw on tumblr that somebody bought multiple lucky bags, and received the exact same plushies in each bag. I would encourage those interested in lucky bags to simply buy one large lucky bag instead of multiple smaller ones, since apparently the bags aren't entirely random. 
 
 
Thank you everyone for reading, and I hope you all have a great 2016!
 




 





 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! could ypu tell me how long are the french loaf slippers please??? I'm trying to buy a pair but just don't find how long are them.... thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Ice Cream Bar