Thursday, January 21, 2016

Nekomura Squishies from BunnifulWishes!

 Hey everyone! Today I'm going to show you some adorable squishies I received from Bunnifulwishes on instagram! 

My package arrived very quickly :3
 Inside were all my kitties!! Each one came on a keychain and were individually wrapped. Plus, I got an extra!
 The extra I got was a cute little panda bun, which was extremely squishy and smelled amazing *0*
 The firt kitty I received was the orange tabby! This one came on a pink keychain, and had such cute paws ;w; I like this one a lot because it looks like my cat~
Next up was the gray tabby! This one came on a blue keychain, and I really like the contrast on this one. 
Update:I recently got a new kitten, and it looks exactly like this one, even down to the white paws omg. I wonder if any future cats I get will look like the rest of these squishies??
The next kitty I got was the calico kitty with a yellow/gold keychain! This one's pattern kind of looks like a checkerboard on top 
 The last kitties I received were these adorable twin kittens! (the faces were at a weird angle so it was hard to get a good pic) I love these little ones so much because they look so small and chubby and have tiny paws >u> They also came on a pretty pink keychain~


~Thoughts~

Overall, I was so excited to get these squishies because I had been looking for them for a long time ;w; They were in mint condition, and came wrapped in their original plastic (which I opened, of course). These squishies weren't the slow rising type, but they were very squishy and smooth. II was very happy with my order from Bunnifulwishes, and would recommend going to them for squishies!

Check out Bunnifulwishes on instagram and storenvy for more awesome squishies!

1 comment:

Pink Ice Cream Bar