Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Creamii Candy squishies review !

(use the code "awesomekawaiicc" to get 10% off your order!)
Hey everybody! Today I want to share with you a some squishies I got from Creamii Candy!  (as birthday presents heee) 
Creamii Candy is an adorable gift shop that sells TONS of kawaii things! Squishies, stickers/stationery, plushies-you name it! Plus, they have very low prices on a lot of their items( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Here are the items I decided to get (images from CreamiiCandy):
Jumbo Rilakkuma toast
Jumbo Ice Cream cone squishy
Puffy Level: Sweet Bunny Desserts stickers 
(I also got another bag of sticker flakes but I can't find them on their site)

 To be honest, I'm not 100% sure when my package arrived because my family wouldn't let me have it until my birthday>3> but even then, it had to have arrived within about a week and a half. 

My order looks delicious(✧∇✧)and I even got a little extra!

My extra came in a little baggy ;w;
WITH MORE EXTRAS? This is extra-ception. Inside the baggy was three stickers, a little macaron phone pluggy, and a note from Creamii Candy~
 The first item I received was this jumbo Rilakkuma toast! It's actually bigger than I had thought, and it came wrapped like a gift! (You know when it's Christmas or something and ya granny brings over like a fruitcake wrapped in some sort of plastic with a little tie, or there's a bake sale at your church..kind of like that)
(front)
(back)
(choco ear)
(side)
This squishy is for SURE one of my absolute favorites as of now. It looks and feels exactly like soft bread! The shading and texture are also very realistic. Even the chocolate ear is squishy! Plus, it smells sooo goooood(-w-) I could even smell it through the plastic. It is also one of my squishiest squishies<3 
Note: I'm not sure why this is refered to as Rilakkuma "tost" rather than Rilakkuma "bread." It looks nothing like toast (I mean, who knows, maybe put in in the toaster for a bit and...actually no, I would not advise that)

The next item I got was this jumbo ice cream cone squishy!
I found this squishy to be very realistic. The wrapping looks like print that would be found on a real ice cream! This definitely looks good enough to eat...
(it's official. I'm attempting to eat this)
The "ice cream" part was also very detailed and pretty! I was a little disapointed that the top/ice cream part of this squishy wasn't squishy, but a hard rubber-y texture. Also, I couldn't squish the squishy paper-covered part of it without crinkling and ruining the paper ;o; I feel that this squishy is nice to look at but not to squishy, unless VERY carefully
 they weren't kidding when they said SUPER PUFFY. These stickers were very puff and very cute! I also love the little scene they created with the packaging(*´▽`*)
 On the back is a picture of all the stickers included
 Here were all the stickers in the packet! They're all so cute and puffy and colorful(´▽`ʃƪ)♡ I'm going to save these and use them only for special occasions.  Occasions that deserve puffy bunny embellishments.  
 Scented bunny dream sticker flakes ($2.68 AU)
For some reason I wasn't able to find these again on their site, so I can't include a link (Maybe they're sold out) 
 These little animal sticker flakes were Alice in Wonderland themed, and SUPER ADORABLE
 Again, the stickers included in the packet were shown on the back
 inside there were about 5 million stickers O3O I can't beleive all of them fit in that tiny envelope! They were all very colorful and vibrant, plus many of them were sparkly! (⌒▽⌒)☆ I'm saving these for special sticker occasions as well~ They also claimed to be scented, but honestly I wasn't smelling to much
I decided to store all these cute stickers I got in this little handmade fish jar that my parents brought back from Mexico (I finally have a use for it!)
~Ratings~
Quality:♥♥♥♥♥
All of the items I received were packages carefully and well-made! The Rilakkuma toast/bread was super high-quality and super squishy, and smelled A-mazing~ Sadly, the Ice cream wasn't squish-able without wrecking the paper, so I would consider it more of an aesthetically pleasing fake food. The stickers were adorable (❁´▽`❁) Plus, I received a baggie of extras!
Shipping:♥♥♥♥♥
The package arrived sometime within two weeks, and everything was packed very nicely~ Shipping cost was $10.71
Cost:♥♥♥♥♥
The total cost of all four items came to $13.84. That, plus the shipping came to a grand total of $24.55! I would consider that a very good price for what I got~
Overall:♥♥♥♥
Overall I was very pleased with what I received! I think my favorite out of the order was the Jumbo Rilakkuma toast, which alone I would have paid way more for( ̄▽ ̄)  Shipping was a reasonable cost coming from Australia, and was shipping before my birthday (yay!) I would definitely recommend Creamii Candy to anyone looking for kawaii items for low prices, as well as people just getting in to squishies (like me) I was very happy with my order and experience shopping with Creamii Candy!
Go check out Creamii Candy's kawaii wonderland here, plus, you can use the code "awesomekawaiicc" for 10% off your order!
Also, check out their instagram for more kawaii goodness!


Video coming soon

thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar