Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kawaii Land squishies! Review

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share with you a small but adorable squishy package I bought from Kawaii-Land
Kawaii-Land is an online shop that sells mainly squishies, as well as other kawaii things such as cell phone accessories, stationery, and Popin' Cookin cadies ( ˊᵕˋ )♡
Here are the item I ordered (images fromKawaii-land):
 Funassyi PuniPuni Squeeze toy strap
Chiba Pinyattsu Soft Squishy Mascot
Hello Kitty Lovely Sweets Shortcake squishy
I thought these three were the most adorable toys in Kawaii-Land>w>
Because this order was actually one of my birthday presents, I am not sure of the exact day it arrived. Although, I do know that it arrived within about one week!
Inside the package were the three items I ordered plus my order confirmation note. Everything looks so cute(●♡∀♡)!! Each squishy came individually wrapped and had their original tags~
The first item I received was this Funassyi squeeze toy! This is also my first squeeze toy ever -SENTIMENTAL SQUEEZE TOY MOMENT-
 The squeeze toy was very soft and rubber-y, and almost sticky! It was apple-shaped (even though Funassyi is a pear) and had a little 2-way strap/pluggy.
Time to squeeze the Funassyi apple~!
 (Oh Jesus, what have I just witnessed)
Since this is my first squeeze toy, I am not sure if they are all like this, but when I squeezed it, Funassyi-apple seemed to give birth to a small bean of itself in a watery liquid sack. Not scary at all.  
Overall, the squeeze toy seemed to be good quality, very soft and squeezable, and the little Funassyi bean was actually kind of cute. Also, I got this little guy on a major discount (five dollars off!) 
I think I'll attach it to my phone and ask innocent souls to give it a squeeze and see their reactions (≧∇≦ )
 The next, and less firghtening squishy I received was this adorable peanut-cat names Pinyattsu! 
(front)
(back)
I think this one might be the most adorable of the three, and it has a cute little " :3 " face! This cat was very soft and squishy, and had a slight shine to it. Come to think of it, Pinyattsu might just be my new favorite squishy *0* !

(front)
The last item I received was this Hello Kitty vanilla shortcake squishy! This was by far the most realistic of the two squishies, it looks like it's really covered in icing!
(back)
(side/middle)
 My favorite thing about this squishy is that it has two little cat-shaped strawberries on either side >u> Even the strawberries look realistic! I'm not usually a big Hello Kitty fan when it comes to squishies, but this is probably going to be another one of my favorites(^▽^) This squishy was also very soft and slow-rising. Plus, this one was on sale as well, so instead of paying $10.50 I only paid $8.50!
~Ratings~✰

quality:♥♥♥♥
Both the squishies and the squeeze toy were high quality and came with their original packaging and tags! The squishies had no defects and were very squishy, plus the Hello Kitty cake was very realistic and slow-rising( ´ ▽ ` )

Shipping:♥♥♥♥
The total cost for shipping was $3, which I think was INSANELY cheap! All my items were packed carefully, and arrived within one week~

cost:♥♥♥♥
The cost of the combined items was $29 plus $3 shipping, which came to a total of $32. Two of the three items I purchased were on sale, so in total I saved $6.50! Honestly if the items weren't on sale I'm not sure if I would have bought them, considering that the sale prices for these items were equal to similar store's regular prices

Overall:♥♥♥♥
Overall, I would give Kawaii-Land and their squishies five stars! The items I received were packaged nicely with no defects, had their original tags, and were shipped for only $3. Plus, Kawaii-land has some squishies and kawaii goods that I haven't seen anywhere esle, like the Funassyi squeeze toy and Pinyattsu squishy, which were both on sale! I would recommend Kawaii-Land for those of you who enjoy cheap shipping and want a large variety of kawaii items in one place. I was extremely happy with the squishies I received and will be sure to shop at Kawaii-Land again!

You can check out the Kawaii-Land shop here, and don't forget to like them on Facebook and follow them on instagram!

Thank you for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar