Thursday, September 24, 2015

Squishies from Kays Squishy Shop! review

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you another cute squishy package I got from Kay's Squishy Shop on instagram! Kay's Squishy Shop sells many rare and hard to find squishies, which are all authentic and defect-free ( ´ ▽ ` )
(you can check out my first review for her shop here!
 Just like my first order from Kay's, my package arrived within one week and had cute address labels :3
 Inside the package was my order, plus an extra and a note!
 The note reads: "Thank you for your purchase again~ I have an awesome time chatting wuth you. Please give these squishies a sweet home! -Kaylee" Aww ;w; That's so sweet(´∀`)♡ Not to worry, THESE SQUISHIES WILL BE LOVED

The extra was a little Collon cookie >u> and it was Halloween themed! It was very yummy~ 
 My squishies came wrapped in adorable flower plastic wrapping(❁´▽`❁)

Ahhh they look good enough to eat *0* Each squishy came individually wrapped in their original packaging~
 The first squishy I bought was this Aoyama green cake roll! In fact, this one was actually saved just because she thought I would like it ;w; WHICH I DO♥
Remember how I said this looks good enough to eat? Well, there's a warning on the back warning you not to eat it, just in case someone hasn't realized this isn't real food by now xD
 The roll came on a keychain, and was very VERY spongy and slow rising! Just like the texture of a real sponge cake. The shading was very nice and the color was very bright, and overall it was very realistic (´∀`)♡ Plus, it smelled great!
 The next squishy I bought was this green Breadou swiss roll (if you've read my first review of Kay's shop, you'll remember that Breadou is the guy who quit making real food for fake food. True story)
 I actually decided to get this squishy because it matched the green Aoyama cake >w< I really like the way green looks on cake squishies. Also, I really loved the first swiss roll I bought! 
I decided to open this squishy because it's just way too fun to squish. It has a light, airy texture, also similar to a real sponge cake, and is very soft and squishy (´▽`ʃƪ)♡
And last but not least, the chocolate Breadou cake roll! 
Ha, ha, I guess you could say I was on a roll when buying these squishies (don't kill me)
I think this one looks the most delicioud out of all three squishies I bought, it looks so...so chocolatey...so fattening *w* delicious. Like the green swiss roll, this one was also very soft and airy, you can even see the little holes in it from how soft it is! 
(also for some reason this one felt a little bit heavier than the green one, which is odd)

them rolls tho
☆~Ratings~☆
quality:♥♥♥♥♥
All three squishies were in perfect condition with no defects, and came with their original packaging! (which I tore open of course) These squishies were also on the harder-to-find end, so I'm glad I got them when I did!
shipping:♥♥♥♥♥
Shipping cost $4 and it arrived within one week! Everything was packaged nicely, and the package came with cute little address labels~
cost:♥♥♥♥♥
 The total cost of the squishies plus shipping came to $28, which I think was reasonable for what I received!
overall:♥♥♥♥♥
Overall I would give Kay's Squishy Shop five stars! The squishies I received were in mint condition, shipping was cheap and fast, and her customer service is great! She keeps me updated as soon as she receives payment, ships an item, and receives a tracking number! Also, she even took a video through instagram to show my the squishies I would be receiving(人´∀`*) Plus, I got a sweet note and a yummy extra!
A+++ customer service and squishies. I would recommend Kay's Squishy Shop to anyone looking for harder to find or normally more expensive squishies who want a good deal and good customer service!
 
Check out the video review of all of these squishies here! (it's combined with the first order I received from her)

Thank you for the loveloy squishies, and thank you everyone for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog maybe you can check mine out? :)

    ReplyDelete

Pink Ice Cream Bar