Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Pixie Store review!

Hey everybody! Today I'm going to share with you some Amuse items I bought from Pixie!
Pixie is a storenvy store that sells Amuse brand plushies, toys, and kawaii goods, and for VERY reasonable prices! plus, with every order they will send you a freebie, depending on the amount that you spent! ( ゚▽゚)
Here is what I ordered (images from Pixie):
Tuchineko Sofubi mascots (black, yellow, gray)
Pika Pika Coroham figure
Happy Tails Happy Cham plush (gray)
Happy Tails More Happy plush (dark blue)
Sweets Neko Cafe figures (B and E)

(The cuteness factor is high in this store)
My order arrived in about twelve days after it was shipped, came in a small box ( ´ ▽ ` )

 When I pulled out my items, I was happily surprised to find out that there was certainly more in there than just what I ordered! Quite a bit moreΣ(・口・)

 oh my goodness, it's all so cute. Everything came wrapped together in plastic, and in perfect condition! And...do my eyes deceive me, or do I see multiple extras with my order *0* 
This is 100% right! I received not one, but TWO plushies as extras! 
 The first extra I received was this pastel Pixie sticker, which also came with a business card. I thought both were very pretty and sweet(●♡∀♡)

 The next extra I receved was a licensed, standard-sized Alpacasso plushy!
 (front)
(side)
 (back)
Now, on their website they said that they send out an Alpacasso Heidan plushy with every order, but honestly I wasn't sure if that was true. I mean, a standard sized Alpacasso is something that one would pay $15-20 for, and would probably only receive with a large order. But with Pixie, they sent me this plushy just because I placed an order!  I think that is AMAZING(>ω<)
Also look how cute the little cape is omg
 The next extra I got was this Happy Tails backpack plushy!
No seriously, it's actually a miniature backpack! Little straps and all
 Inside was a little peice of foam so it would keep it's shape, and the tail was the zipper! 
Pixie sends out these little pouches for every order you place that comes to $50, minus shipping. They also sell these little guys in their store for $13, so getting this for free is a major deal! 
Now, on to what I bought~ 
The first items I bought were these super-cute Tuchineko figures! These little guys were only $3, and made of soft plastic. I love how each of them have a different face >w>
Also, they squeak!
(I didn't realize they had squeakers inside of them until I squeezed one and nearly had a heart attack) I think the fact that they squeak makes them even more adorable (♥→o←♥)

The next item I received was this blue Coroham ligh-up figure! When I bought this, I thought it was only glow in the dark because of the picture, but in reality it's EVEN BETTER
On the bottom of the figure is a white area, and when you press it, it light's up!
 Screw disco balls, having a room filled with these at your party is way more cool(ᗒᗊᗕ)
 The next items I received were these Sweets Neko Cafe donuts!


(THEY'RE TOO ADORABLE AHHH)
When I bought these, I wasn't totally sure what they were exaclty. The picture was a drawing, not an image of the figures themselves. I had a feeling they were going to be figures, but I didn't know if they were keychains, straps, rubber charms, etc
These donuts are too cute for this world, and have a kawaii decoden style to them! They are also made by Amuse, and I haven't seen them being sold anywhere else. Plus, they were only $4.50! That's insanely cheap!
(the choco donut is cream filled with little pearls( ´ ∀ ` )
The next item I received was this gray Happy Tails plush! This plush (along with the blue one) were the two items I was most excited for. I loved this one because of the little sunflower ribbon it had ;w;
On the tag it showed the other Happy Tails characters~
Happy Tails plushies are hard to find, especially for a decent price Dx So when I found that Pixie was selling them for only $16.90, I was ecstatic (´-ω-`) I cried tears of joy
The next item I received was the second Happy Tails plush in dark blue! This Happy Tails was listed as "happy Tails More Happy." I guess that means this one is happier than the gray one (゚ペ)
(I like how each of the happy tails items I received had different tag designs)
I actually liked the color of this Happy Tails most of all, probably because all the others are very pastel and pale compared to it. Also, the little red ribbon/green clover kind of give it a Christmas-y vibe in my opinion~

~Ratings~☆

quality:♥
 Everything was in perfect condition, and turned out to be way cooler than I had expected, plus I got TWO full sized plushies as extras! All of the items were authentic Amuse brand, and I had never even known Sweets Neko Cafe existed before I found them on Pixie! A lot of the stuff they sell is difficult to find anywhere, especially the non-alpaca plushies.

shipping:
Shipping for my order was $10.30, and everything arrived safely and within two weeks~

cost:
The cost of what I ordered was $56.80, plush $10.30 shipping, which came to a total of $67.10. for all these Amuse goodies, I have no complaint about paying that! Their prices for each item were extremely reasonable, and just about the best I have yet to see~

overall:
Overall, I wuld give Pixie store a full five stars. I can't describe how happy I am with what I ordered, and the fact that I got two adorable extra plushies! I don't know of any other store who would offer such a good deal. Their prices were very reasonable and they sell just about every Amuse item available, Including ones I didn't know existed! 
I even had a few questions after my order was placed, and I received quick and friendly replies(^▽^) I would highly recommend Pixie to anyone looking for hard to find Amuse merchandise, or just cute and kawaii toys in general. I know for a fact I will be placing more orders from them in the future!

Check out Pixie's storenvy store here
Pixie also has a Korean shopping site, which you can check out here
Also, don't forget to follow them on instagram, Facebook and Tumblr!

Thank you Pixie for the amazing order, and thank you everyone for reading!







 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar