Saturday, September 5, 2015

Squishy grab bag from Tradeluvergurl ! review


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you all this ADORABLE defect squishy grab bag from Tradeluvergurl on storenvy! (●´∀`●)
Tradeluvergurl sells both defected and non defected squishies, along with grab bags and other kawaii goods


 The package came CRAZY FAST. Like, in less than 48 hours fast(I know it was from the US but still that's really fast!) 


The squishies came in a super cute reusable gift bag with little hearts all over it ;w; 
(omg I love it when stores wrap orders in cute gift bags) 


The bag was sealed with a cute little panda hear sticker that said 
thank you so much for the support + purchase
 NO PROBLEM
 Inside the bag was my bag of squishies, a FREEBIE(yay!), and my order invoice/a really sweet thank you note!(‐^▽^‐)
 The freedie was a cute little Minion melon bun that smelled like popcorn! It was nicely textured and shaded :D

 The squishies I got came in a super cute Winnie the Pooh bag (which was also resealable/reusable), and I was pleasantly surprised that there were four squishies inside! I had originally thought there were only three squishies, but that was probably due to my old age and blindess (lol)


(here's what the bag looks like-it's SO CUTE AH)
Little Twin Stars macaron
 The first squishy I pulled out was this Little Twin stars macaron squishy! I have had my eye on a Little Twin Stars macaron for a while now, so this made me very happy >u> It was a very vibrant pink with little rubber cream inside. 
The defects on this one were that it had slight paint chipping (on the front and the back) and that it appears to have two stickers on it. If you look closely, you can see an outline of a second sticker under the first. Also, I thought it was funny that this squish had a Sammy tag insteaad of a LTS tag xD either way, it matches the colors. This squishy was not very slow rising, but it was soft and very adorable!
ZAQ squishy
 The next squishy I pulled out was this ZAQ squishy! I honestly don't know what his name is, or if he has a name. Maybe his name is pronounced "Zac" xD
 The only defect on this that I could find was a little gray smudge above the "A." I also really love the fact that this little dude has a very faint booty outline (*≧▽≦)
This squishy was very smooth and very soft~
Funassyi squishy
 I have to admit, aside from the Little Twin Stars squishy, this one was my main incentive for buying this set. I recently discovered Funassyi the pear demon fairy, and I felt a mighty need to bring his squishy to the collection. 
 The defects on Funassyi included a small hole in his right hand, some paint missing on his forehead, and a little paint notch on his shirt. Again, nothing too big~ 
*bonus: I think it's odd how even on Funassyi's merch, it appears that he is always basically a costume. On the back of the squishy it has the costume's zipper/seam, which would mean it's a squishy of a person in a costume. Unless Funassyi is just a living mascot uniform...-que twilight zone music- 
Chou Cream squishy bun
 Last but not least, a  yellow Chou Cream bun in it's original packaging! The package was opened, but that's okay because I would have opened it anyway
This squishy smelled REALLY GOOD. Like, REALLY GOOD. It had that popcorn/vanilla smell that a lot of people say squishies smell like, which was amazing. 
The defect on this one was a little blob of shiny white paint, which made the bun look like it was cream filled (☆▽☆) YUM. This was BY FAR the squishiest squishy in the batch, it was very soft and extremely slow rising!

(ALL THE SQUISH)
 ☆~Ratings~☆ 
quality:♥♥♥♥♥
Since I bought all these squishies knowing they were defective, I am not taking points off for that. I really loved each and every squishy I received, and had so much fun squishing them (^▽^) Plus the two buns smelled good enough to eat
shipping:♥♥♥♥♥
The squishies arrived to my house very fast and packaged very carefully! Plus they came in an adorable gift bag/reusable character bag which was wonderful >u> Shipping was $4.50
 cost: ♥♥♥♥♥
The cost of the grab bag was $15 plus shipping ($4.50), which came to a total of $19.50. I feel that this was a decent price for the squishies I received! Plus if I remember correctly, the chou bun squishy can be a bit on the pricy side
overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall I was very happy and pleased with the squishies that I got!  Character squishies are my favorite kind of squishy, so getting three characters was awesome >w< This grab bag made for a great variety of squishies, including some harder to find ones along with some just plain cute and nicely scented ones. I definitely hope to buy more squishies from Tradeluvergurl's Cafe again!
   
 Go check out Tradeluvergurl's Cafe shop on storenvy here, and her YouTube channel here!

Thank you for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar