Saturday, September 26, 2015

Squishies from Berry Squishy! review

Hey everybody! Today I'm going to share with you a long-awaited squishy I bought from Berry Squishy on instagram! I had been looking for some type of a burger squishy for a long time now, so I was so happy to see that Berry Squishy had one ;w;

My package arrived within about a week and a half~

It also came with a cute animal sticker and tie dye tape on the back(*´▽`*)
GASP. I see not one, but two squishies! :D Inside the package was my burger squishy, along with an extra and a note

 The note read "thank you so much for purchasing! Hope you enjoy your new squishy! Berry._.Squishy / Kays.squishy.shop"

 The extra I got was a little kaomoji cat face! Also the little baggie it came in was super cute 
  (*´д`*) <-It has this face omg. It was super soft and prett slow rising, and smelled like popcorn! I love it(´∀`)♡

 And here is the burger squishy I bought! It came in a super cute purple-polka dotted bag( ^∇^)
 it looks so realistic *0*
This burger looks waaayyy more realistic than I thought it would, and has so much detail! 
It also has a lot of detail, you can even see the ketchup and a small pickle poking out(≧∇≦)

It came with it's original tag! The brand was Uncle Nic's Bakery~
The burger was about the same size as maybe a fast food burger (aka small). It was actually pretty dense, but also slow rising. The bun was shiny as well, just like a real burger( ´ ▽ ` )ノ It's making me hungry omg. 

I think these squishies look good enough to eat

~Ratings~☆

quality:♥
The quality of the burger was, in my opinion, better than most squishies I've seen. It was so realistic and detailed, plus it was kind of heavy and dense, yet slow rising. This squishy was very high quality! Also, the little cat face was super soft ans smelled great~

shipping:
Shipping took about a week and a half (I think the mail that week was kind of slow overall) Also, the shipping was free! It was packed very nicely and had cute tape and a sticker on the package! 
cost:
The cost of the burger was $15, which was very good considering the burger is rare, I believe.  I'm not sure if Uncle Nic's Bakery is SUPER RARE or not, But this is the only Uncle Nic's squishy I've ever seen

overall:
Overall, I would give my experience shopping with Berry Squishy five stars! They were super helpful and nice, and replied quickly to any questions I had. The shipping was free, and I got a sweet note and an extra! Ialso think the burger squishy was worth every penny. I was extremely happy with my purchase from Berry Squishy, and will be keeping an eye out for new squishies they will be selling!
Check out Berry Squishy's shop here, and Kays Squishy Shop here! (they share squishy sales posts)  


Thank you for the adorable squishy, and thank you everyone for reading!



1 comment:

Pink Ice Cream Bar