Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Squishy grab bag from Kays.Squishy.Shop ! review

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you an adorable squishy package I bought from Kays.Squishy.Shop on instagram! Kays.Squishy.shop contacted me through instagram and asked if I was interested in a rare squishy grab bag-which of course, I WAS ヾ(^∇^)
Kays.Squishy.Shop has a variety of squishies from Breadou to Sanrio, and even some squishies I had never seen before! 


My order arrived within only a few days, with adorable address labels on the package! Including two kawaii alpaca stickers, which were there to greet me  Ꮚ¯ꈊ¯Ꮚ

The first thing I pulled out of the package was a tiny polka-dot bag! With...
GASP. AND EXTRA (゜▼゜*) The extra was a cute little Iwako elephant eraser, which I am saving (waaaayy too cute to use)
 
Aaaaand here is what came in the mystery package! When I opened it I nearly died : w : Inside was a Breadou croissant, a purple breadou roll, and a lamb hand rest!! It's...truly a dream come true ♥
Squishy Lamb rest
 The first item I received was this sweet little lamb squishy! I hear that these squishies actually double as a hand/wrist rest for when you're using the computer. It's supposed to keep your arm from getting too tired (now I can spend even more time on the computerxD)
(front and back)
It's kind of hard to see here, but the lamb has a little tongue >w>
On the back it reads "ikiru & friends"
I love how adorable and sweet this little lamb looks, also it was very smooth and soft! 
Breadou swiss roll
 The next item I got was this Purple Breadou swiss roll!
As you can see, the color was very bright and bold! This squishy was very soft and spongey, almost like how a real cake roll feels! I think this one was my favorite to squish~
Breadou Croissant
 And last but not least, I received a large Breadou croissant!It even had a little story on the back-
It says "THE BREADOU STORY. Once there was a passionate chef called Chef Breadou whose first love is none other than bread. He wanted to spread the love of bread to everyone, so he started noticing people's lifestyles. After some time, he came to the conclusion that people these days are leading very hectic lives and are constantly stressed."  
(like me trying to read this tiny print) 
 "Armed with his new-found knowledge, Chef Breadou launched into creating the BREADOU series of fun breads. Just like what bakeries offer, BREADOU looks and smells like real bread but unlike normal bread, these "gourmet" creations  can help people ease away their tensions like squeezing or resting their wrists on them! What's more, BREADOU doesn't expire!" 
Well, Chef Breadou got my money! Maybe this is a fancy way of his admitting he failed culinary school and decided to make foam bread instead. 
(front)
(back)
As you can see, this croissant looks exactly like the real deal. It's nicely shaded and textured, and surprisingly smells like cake rather than bread! It was very soft and slow rising (๑♡3♡๑) I admit, I hesitated to take it out of the packaging, but I'm glad I did!


~Ratings~☆

quality:♥
Each squishy came individually wraped and/or in it's original packaging! None were damaged or defected, and all of them were super soft and fun to squish(‐^▽^‐)And, as promised, none of these squishies were common or cheap

shipping:
Shipping was very fast and was only $3! Also, the squishies were packed very carefully with cute decorations on the envelope~

cost:
    The cost of the squishy grab bag($20) plush shipping($3) came to a total of $23. In my opinion, that was very reasonable for the squishies I received!

overall:
I would definitely give this squishy bag and Kays.Squishy.Shop a five star rating! The customer service and communication was very good, especially considering that it was over instagram. She was quick to respond to any questions I had :3 The squishies were in mint conditioned and in their original packaging with zero defects or flaws! Plus, I received an adorable extra! I would highly recommend Kays.Squishy.Shop to anyone looking for harder to find squishies for low prices, and who value customer service and communication. I am extremely happy with my purchace and will definitely purchase squishies from her again ( ^∇^)

Check out Kays.Squishy.Shop and all of her adorable squishies here! Also, feel free to visit her youtube channel here! She posts videos of cute squishies and other fun things~

I will be posting a video of the squishies soon

thank you for reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Ice Cream Bar